Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Updates of Kak Imang

Salam semua... I juz received an email from my ever dearest Kak Imang and i've decided to share it with all :

----- Original Message ----
From: M AZLIN SAJADI
To: syamelia@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 14:17:00
Subject: BERTANYA KABO...

Salam.... harap-harap Emi and family sihat-sihat sahaja. Kak Imang dah try banyak kali nk masuk albajuri blogspot, tapi asyik x dapek yo.... Apa pun I just want to inform that my youngest son Ahmad Afif Abdul Hadi bin A Rahim has started Year One early this year. Ahmad Aqil will be sitting for his PMR examinations in mid of October and Ahmad Alif @ Abdul Hadi bin A Rahim will be sitting for UPSR in September, 2008. It has always been busy, busy for me even though they have grown... I have to sign off because I need to attend a meeting in a short while. My salam sayang to Mak Yah. Hope she stays as strong as always.

No comments: